Plot / Description
"Advil - Distant Memory"
This 2016 Super Bowl commercial for Advil shows people who have left their pain behind.
* An old woman doing a crazy yoga-like post while holding herself off the ground with her arms. Later she is shown laying back and putting her feet over her head.
* A woman dancing in a laundromat.
* A guy "juggling" by bouncing multiple balls on the ground
* A guy breakdancing on his hands and wrists (seriously, WTF)
* A man standing on his head who touches his fingers together which quickly changes to fireworks
* An orchestra conductor
* A man doing a backflip while another guy rolls a bowling ball under him
* A guy doing a pole dancing routine
* A bride being lifted up in a chair
* A man lifting a barbell with women on each side instead of weights
* A guy jumping rope
* Someone doing a jump on a BMX bike
* More people breakdancing and doing head spins
* Guys playing instruments in the subway (sax, trumpet, drums)
With Advil you'll ask, what backache? What sore wrists? What headache? What bad shoulder?
Advil makes pain a distant memory. Nothing works faster, stronger, or longer than Advil. It's the world's number one choice. What pain? Advil
Nothing works faster
World's #1 choice
Too Many Zooz
What back, wrist, head, shoulder pain?