"mophie 2015 Game Day Commercial | All-Powerless"
When your phone dies, who knows what can happen. mophie. Stay Powerful.
Visit http://www.mophie.com to find out how.
Scenes of a world in chaos:
* Snowing in the African desert
* Objects start "falling" to the ceiling as if gravity is backwards
* Fish rains from the sky
* Hurricane in the middle of the US
* A tree bursts into flames
* Penguins fly
* A man gets hit and run over by a car and gets up with nothing wrong
* The ground tilts to the side
* Hyenas come into a news studio
* Animals are stacked on top of each other (donkey, goat, roster)
* A dog walks a man on a leash
* Flocks of birds fly ominously overhead
* A Ferris wheel rolls down a city street
* Meteors crash to Earth
* The waters from the ocean fly out into space
* An astronaut flies through space
All because God's smartphone battery has died (gosh darn it). He should have had a Mophie phone case with battery backup.
Voiceover, Dialog, Spoken Text, Script, or Lyrics
I'm live, there is a hurricane in Nebraska.
Absolute chaos. We've got blizzards in Africa...
We've got tsunamis in Paris and the whole thing's been tracking...
Gosh darn it.
With over 100% more battery power, mophie. Stay powerful.
Hurricane George makes landfall as category 3 storm.
The End of the sale is near
Severe Weather Alert
When Your Phone Dies,
God Knows What Can Happen.