Plot / Description
"Chobani Commercial: #NoBadStuff Anthem"
The recipe for greatness is clear. Choosing no bad stuff - in what you do, how you think, and what you eat. Team Chobani chooses good in all forms. Because to be great, you must be full of goodness. #NoBadStuff
This ad features several Olympic and Paralympic athletes training for the 2016 games.
* Woman with one leg swimming in the ocean (Melissa Stockwell)
* Man carrying giant rocks down a hill (Ashton Eaton)
* A wrestler drawing a circle in the street in chalk for a wrestling ring (Jordan Burroughs)
* A boxer training in the gym (Marlen Esparza)
* A soccer player coming out of the stadium onto the field (Alex Morgan)
Voiceover / Dialog / Script / Spoken Word
To be great, you must be full of the strength to overcome adversity.
To be great, you must be full of the heart to face any challenge.
To be great, you must be full of the passion to never stop.
To be great, you must be full of the love of your sport, your teammates, your country, and your rivals.
Most of all, to be great, you must be full of goodness.
Jordan Burroughs - Team USA: Wrestling
Marlen Esparza - Team USA: Boxing
Melissa Stockwell - US Army Retired, Team USA: Paratriathlon
Ashton Eaton - Team USA: Decathlon
Alex Morgan - Team USA: Soccer
You can only be great if you're full of goodness.