"Galaxy Note7: Busy Busy Busy"
It’s no secret we’re all doing more than ever. The foundation of our country is ambition – dreaming big and building things greater than ourselves. We designed the Galaxy Note7 with that intrepid spirit in mind, and we celebrate the all-American ethos of aspiration, ambition, and the pursuit of excellence.
This ad features Christoph Waltz playing multiple characters as he talks about the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
* Himself at home
* A new mother trying to stay in shape while telecommuting at work and drawing with the stylus
* A man with cornrows on vacation under a waterfall showing it's water resistance
* A man shopping at a big box home improvement store showing how you can use it for payments
* A high schooler in robotics club taking pictures
* A track star running (and winning) the 100m dash with a newspaper using the smartwatch connectivity
* George Washington during the American Revolutionary War
* Abraham Lincoln painting the whitehouse
* An astronaut driving the lunar rover on the moon
* A perfect American dream family with a house, a yard, a wife, kids, and a dog.
Voiceover, Dialog, Spoken Text, Script, or Lyrics
Americans. I don't understand you. Always working all the time. Busy, busy, busy. Now you have this Galaxy Note 7 so you can do even more. Really?
You already multi-task so much. It's just like regular-tasking at this point.
You never take vacations, but even if you do, you can't help but work.
You get more done by 8am before the rest of the world, and we are always ahead of you.
Curricular was not enough, so you had to create extra-curricular. Ryan. Nice picture.
You're never just happy winning something. Eh, world record.
You're only happy winning everything.
But what has that tireless ambition ever gotten you, America? Hmm?
Yeah, you built your own country from nothing.
Yes, you're responsible for modern democracy. That was kind of a big one.
And yes, sure, you're the greatest, most influential nation in the world where dreams come true.
Hey, Chris. Workin' hard, or hardly workin'?
Ha ha ha!
Thanks to the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with a S-pen. Perfect for busy Americans like us.
It unlocks with my eyes.
Do more with the new Galaxy Note Seven.
Insert or swipe card / total due $847.95
The House Warehouse
Another world record!!
World Record 9.04
Employee of the month October 2014, November 2014, December 2014, February 2015, March 2015, April 2015, October 2015, February 2016, March 2016, June 2016
Galaxy Note7 Samsung