"CenturyLink - Two Sides"
CenturyLink believes in the power of the digital world. The power to connect. That is what drives us every day.
This 2017 Super Bowl LI regional ad shows a split screen with opposites that still seemingly fit together:
* Bikers in a the City / Country
* Subway / Train in City / Country
* River with skyline in the background / Field
* Giant statium / local high school field
* Local stores in a city / small town
* Shipping bay / creek
* City hotel / barn
* Desks with computers / family eating dinner
* Man (Kelvin Jones) in a recording studio / Woman (Karissa Lee) on her front porch both playing guitar
Voiceover, Dialog, Spoken Text, Script, or Lyrics
After becoming one of the largest broadband companies in the country, after expanding our fiber network coast to coast, after 80 years these are the places we call home. We are CenturyLink. We believe in the power of the digital world. The power to connect small towns, big cities, and even bigger dreams. That's how you improve lives, and that's what drives us every day.
That was really good.
Century Link, your link to what's next
You got those eyes, stare into my soul
I’ve had my time in the sun and now I gotta go
Can I call you home?
You’ll be mine and I’ll be yours
You’re the brighter side of things
You’re the lighter side of life
And all the joy that you bring is why I need you in my life
And can I call you home
In my mind
In my mind
In my mind I call you home
Your link to what's next