At Popisms.com, we show you how pop culture (TV, movies, books, ads) is connected to other pop culture. For example, what song is in that
or TV episode? What book is that character reading? What music is another song sampling? We answer these questions and
The Bernie Mac Show: Prison Break / Season: 5 / Episode: 9 (2005)
> Prison Break
The Bernie Mac Show
November 18, 2005
Bernie gets a call from the catholic school because:
* Jordan touched a woman's butt (It was a dare)
* Bryana forged Bernie's signature on her work (She made a D on it)
Then he puts Jordan and Bryana on severe punishment, Wanda ends up mad at Bernie, they go to a fair and here's what happens:
* Bryana asks a stranger for money
* Jordan sets up his own game and obtains money of his own.
* Vanessa is supposed to keep an eye on Jordan and Bryana but stays home to have a pool party but unknowingly Bernie puts a chemical that leaves hidden markings so that he knows that she has a pool party.
All three end up in the basement.
posted this on 10/16/2009
Outgoing Connections: Pop Culture Referenced in this Television Episode
Music referenced in
This television episode plays:
The song plays as Bernie goes through the house, catching the kids doing the things he has told them not to do.
More connections for this Song...
Pop Culture with the Same Title
August 29, 2005 - May 15, 2009
Terms of Service
©2017 - popisms.com. All Rights Reserved