Homecoming is a "psychological thriller that centers on Heidi, a caseworker at a secret government facility, and a soldier eager to rejoin civilian life."
- Julia Roberts as Heidi Bergman, Walter's caseworker, who is employed at a secret government facility.
- Stephan James as Walter Cruz, a young military veteran and client of the Homecoming facility who is eager to rejoin civilian life.
- Bobby Cannavale as Colin Belfast, Heidi's supervisor.
- Shea Whigham as Thomas Carrasco, a bureaucrat from the Department of Defense investigating the Homecoming Transitional Support Center.
- Alex Karpovsky as Craig, an employee at the Homecoming facility.